Poetry. Net Trawlin'. Recipes. Pictures. Stories. Linux. Lifestyle.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

SETTING SET ME UP


Trashed again wooden deck leaves out
grainy and a pain paintball brains.
GET OUT

Excuse the sky and kiss me we need
March recess on & on & on & off.
GET OFF

We’re all fucking
up chuck all over please shut up
Jesus carved his name on my soul
forgot how to using sandpaper.
GET IT GONE

More blisters than footprints make
simple times complex makes forced regret
make up.
GET IN

Everyone quit drinking
thanks a lot, now the world’s flooded.
Everyone quit smoking
and the world’s a colder place
safe for after life, they say
GET ON

Please break please we hug it all out
yes, the pervie hug always
try living in a wall and see who
GET IT ON

Downtown was my revolutionary war nickname
we got faded holograms to prove it
for sake of many marbles let’s roll.
GET HERE


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow> I have never commented on one of these. Anyway.

P.M., your poem is amazing, first of all.

Second, your photos are great. I thought about each one...they drew me in and told a story. That's excellent work.

Elise